Friday, March 30, 2012

Book Signing-Weeknights With Giada



I finally got to meet one of my favorite Celebrity Chefs, Giada DeLaurentiis Wednesday at Stew Leonard's in Norwalk, CT.  My client Katie who lives in Greenwich, CT mentioned to me that Giada was having a book signing there on Wednesday, so I had to go!  My schedule is usually booked from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Wednesdays, but a colleague of mine, Brendan, was more than happy to take over my afternoon schedule.  


I'm a huge fan of Giada's Food Network shows and all of her New York Times bestselling cookbooks. She is definitely one of America's most loved culinary stars.  She is so beautiful in person and really appreciates her fans.

  I love this new cookbook Weeknights With Giada!  This cookbook contains all her favorite tips and go-to dishes- all in her signature style!  In addition to great weeknight recipes are gorgeous color photographs and intimate home snapshots of Giada and her family.  I waited in line for two hours so I had lots of time to go through it =)

I can't wait to try all the recipes.  Everyone looks so appetizing!


Yep here it is signed just for me!  haha!


No comments: