Saturday, September 12, 2009

Organic Raw Cacao Powder



"Power Foods for the Modern Lifestyle" Cacao has been enjoyed for its healthful and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years.

Cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants and is a good source of dietary fiber. It is also known to be one of the highest sources of Magnesium, Flavanols and Polyphenols.

Great to use for your Protein Smoothies, Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Sauces, Brownies, and other Desserts. Available at your local Whole Foods.

I usually add a tablespoon or two to my banana Protein smoothies. Try it out!

2 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

I seriously am going to have to make a list of all these recipi ideas! Who doesn't want to add Mayan super food to their diet?

Thanks for your congrats! I do feel transformed, and I love it.

Desiree Marini said...

thanks for the recipes! 28 lbs lost and counting!! send me this, i can't find it! thanks!!