Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nike Pro Combat DRI-FIT

This seasons must have Nike Pro Combat DRI-FIT training shirt!  The weather can turn in a split second, as it did here in New York!  November was almost spring like here, I was still wearing tees, but now it's starting to get pretty cold. 

If you want to outshine the elements you should try out this Nike Pro Combat DRI-FIT, black, half zip training shirt.  I love it so much I purchased two. 


 This training shirt is warm without the extra bulk.  It's fitted and really hugs your curves. The half zip is great and it's also is long enough to cover your bottom.  I love them for my workouts and also for when I am training clients.  


I also purchased a few cold weather headbands to keep my head warm and my hair in place.  I love this orange color headband and it works well as an accent color to my black training wardrobe.


No comments: