Friday, April 27, 2012

Carrington Farms Organic Flax Paks


I love these ready-to-eat packets!  They are so convenient and portable.  Sealed, single serve packets need no refrigeration.  I always buy a big bag of ground flax and store in a glass jar in my fridge, but these are great when I am in a rush leaving back to work.  I always keep a few in my bag.  

They are great to add to your greek yogurt, cereals, salads, fruits, vegetables and or your protein shakes.  I found them at stop and shop in the organic section.  They are a must have!

Flax Seeds are a great source of fiber, lignans, protein, essential fatty acids, omega 3 & 6, vitamins and minerals.  Researchers also believe lignans to have antioxidant properties.  Flax seed has up to 8 times more lignans than other vegetables and grains!

Check out these Carrington Farms Organic Flax Paks Milled Flax Seeds they have a delicious nutty flavor you will love!


No comments: