Saturday, August 8, 2009

Marinated Pork Tenderloin, Spinach & Salad








Our usual Saturday night dinner in Rhode Island is Seafood or Steaks, tonight I felt like something different. I was training my client Tomoko on Friday and she was telling me about her marinated pork tenderloin. It sounded great, so I decided to try it.

I used Soy Sauce, fresh Garlic, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds & Fresh Ginger. I marinated it a few hours, and BBQ'd it. It was spectacular! I served it with baked potato, Fresh Sauteed Spinach with Virgin Olive Oil & Garlic and a huge Romaine Salad with Tomatoes. All Veges were from the Farmer's Market. A great clean meal, and so easy!

A perfect quiet weekend by the beach & pool ending with a great "Powermeal"

8 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Wanted to come by and welcome you to my blog. I look forward to getting to know you so don't be a stranger. I love spinach cooked like that too.

Desiree Marini said...

the tenderloin looks great!!!!! the spinach my favorite!! i coming for dinner, john too!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Wanted to come by and say thanks for the sweet note that you left me. The first photo is one I did for a client in only 1 day, the last two are of my home. I was wondering if the beautiful kitchen in your header is yours?

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Just noticed waldo's quoto, oh how I wish I could talk with him. He is my #1 hero.

mrsben said...

Browsed your Blog and what wonderful recipes!

As the children have left the nest some time ago, enjoy quick 'n easy nutrional meals. Thank you!
-Brenda-

Anonymous said...

Everything looks delicious!!!

If you get a chance, come by my Blog for a visit. I did a post on the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
Have a great day,
Aimee

Heidi said...

I can see that I'll be coming back to your blog time and time again. Great content, very informative!

Chris H said...

HI chick, you have a very informative and yummy blog there!
I will certainly pop over to check out the latest feast!